Book a cheap holiday to Kos with Best4Travel! One of Greece's Dodecanese Islands, famous for its idyllic sandy beaches with a rich tapestry of Greek and Roman Landmarks and a lovely Mediterranean sunshine. Here at Best4Travel our goal is to help you see this stunning Greek destination the best way by designing a holiday in Kos that’s catered specifically to you!
Thanks to the close relationship we share with our hoteliers, we here at Best4Travel have a vast array of exclusive special offers to suit any budget or occasion for the top hotels and resorts in Kos
For more information on any of the destinations mentioned above, or for a tailored quotation for any of the hotels and resorts in Kos featured on Best4Travel.ie , please drop into any one of our stores nationwide, or call our expert travel guides today at our Irish call centre FREE on 1800 814 000.
Some of the most picturesque and beautiful beaches found in the Dodecanese islands belong to Kos. Find sandy beaches with crystal blue waters make an appealing prospect for all holiday makers, with the added plus of Kos beaches being so well organized offering plenty of tourist facilities
While you're in Kos, make sure to check out the following beaches:
- Kefalos Cove, A long sandy beach cove on the south side of Kos
- Paradise Cove, A large cove known for its clear waters and lush greenery. Fully Organised beach.
- Lambi Beach, A bustling popular beach in close proximity to Kos Town
The traditional village of "Mylotopi" allows visitors to tour its historical architectural landmarks, makaing its guests get a real sense of what life must of been like a century ago.
With Best4Travel you can have a transfer arranged for you from Kos Airport straight to your hotel!
For more information or for a tailored quotation on transfers to any of the resorts in Kos featured above, please call our expert Irish call centre today FREE on 1800 814 000.
- Capital: Kos town
- Currency: Euro
- Language: Greek
- Time Difference to Ireland: +2 hours
- Flight Time: Approx. 4 hours 26 minutes
- Public Holidays
- 1 January: New Years Day
- 6 January: Epiphany
- 2 March: Clean Monday
- 25 March: Greek Independence Day
- 17 April: Good Friday
- 17 April: Holy and Great Friday
- 19 April: Orthodox Easter
- 20 April: Orthodox Easter Monday
- 1 May: Labour Day
- 7 June: Pentecost (Eastern)
- 8 June: Whit Monday
- 15 August: Dormition of the Mother of God
- 28 October: Ohi Day
- 25 December: Christmas Day
- 26 December: 2nd Day of Christmas